Sunday, February 15, 2009

Colds and Laundry

Sundays are usually our house cleaning, grocery shopping and laundry day. Andy and L have colds and are pretty miserable. The boys just played inside all day due to L's cold. I'm hoping he feels better tommorow so that they can play outside for awhile if it's as warm as it was today. They still want to make a snowman. Tommorow, L has a doctor's appointment. It's just a routine check. I'm hoping he doesn't have to have any of the 5 shots he needs before kindergarten. B needs 5 too. A is visiting her mom until next Wednesday. It will be strange to have her gone for that long but we're glad that her mother was able to have the schedule to keep her for some of her vacation. Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that all of us, except for Andy, are on vacation for a week. The neighbors came to visit today. They are the ones who moved away, Andy's doctor and his wife, who I have taught with for the past 8 years. We miss having them live next door even though we still see them quite a bit as they are fixing up the house to sell. The boys like them a lot. They moved to just outside of Portland, which is about 2 and a half hours from here. They live next door to a llama farm now.