L drawing with his feet below. Prior to batting and catching practice, they did drills and B and L wanted to be partners. 
Last year B hated baseball! He absolutely hated it! He didn't want to do it this year but I told him he couldn't do football in the fall if he didn't do it. (L wants to play soccer again in the fall). T-ball started yesterday and I was a little apprehensive given last year. Both boys did great! L was more of a watcher but participated and only had one little problem that I won't mention on this site but if you ask Andy in an email or on the phone, he'll tell you. They looked so cute in their uniforms! Cousins Annie, Jacob and Griffin were there too, Annie as a player and G and J as observers as their group met later in the day.